If Surgeon Simulator 2 is displaying as “unavailable” or "server offline" in your library, and you have purchased the game, please take the following steps to redeem your ticket to surgery:
- Exit the Epic Games Store, closing it on your system tray, too
- Locate the Epic Games Launcher folder on your PC! Here’s how to do that:
Search “c:/users” to find it or, alternatively, copy this file path:
- In this folder, you’ll see a file named “GameUserSettings.ini.” Go ahead and delete this file from the folder!
- After the “GamerUserSettings.ini” file has been deleted, restart (re-open) the Epic Games Store
If the game is STILL unavailable - particularly if you've been given a key by Bossa or have played in the Alpha / Beta:
- Uninstall any older versions of Surgeon Simulator 2
- Log out
- Reinstall Epic Launcher
- Surgeon Simulator 2 should now be available for installation
You should now see Surgeon Simulator 2 in your Epic Games Store Library, ready to download. Hit the download button and start enjoying the game!