If you're receiving a similar error to the one shown in the image above, please can you submit a support ticket and include the following info:
1. Is your PC at home or work?
2. Are you using administrator account or limited guest account?
3. Are you having issues with any other applications in the system or are they experiencing system instability of performance degradation?
4. Do you have any anti-virus programs? If yes, which one? When did you last perform a full system scan?
5. Do you have anti-malware software? When did you last perform a full system scan?
6. Are you using any performance boosting tools?
7. When Windows was installed and what version are you on?
8. Please include your DxDiag file in your ticket, which you can get by following the steps below:
- Press the Windows key and R together
- Type 'dxdiag'
- Click the 'Save All Information...' box
- This will create a .txt file - attach this to your ticket