The Bossa Presents games will be available on the 30th October at 6pm GMT via https://www.bossapresents.com/
They are downloaded via a standalone launcher and require either a Dualshock or Xbox controller to play.
The Bossa Presents campaign will run until the 24th November.
- “Close” in the settings menu is permanently highlighted (Potentially an issue with using the mouse to navigate UI)
- Games will launch into windowed mode
- Will not display correctly on some screens (Issues with some resolutions)
- No feedback on per page download button. (Feedback is clearer on large download button)
- Patch Note field is currently empty.
- Full screen on videos sometimes breaks the launcher. Minimise to fix.
- Pigeon will often dip into ground briefly after landing
- Players will die if they fail to eat anything.
- This is not a bug, but we’ve heard several players raise the issue. So it’s a headsup to let them now. They are dying because they are starving)
- Auto-poop will cause the camera to briefly look at the sky (Auto-poop results from eating food while full)
- Warehouse causes lighting issues in Pigeon Vision
- Spicy poop will cause lighting and shading issues on grass when in pigeon vision
- Pooping during
- Cars Bounce on collision (This is intentional)
I am Fish
- AMD Graphics card may fail to display water in fish bowl. Users will need an D3D11 card with Radeon Software Version 16.9.1 or above
- NVidia devices will require GeForce Game Ready Driver 372.90
- If water fails to appear in Bowl, switch to lower graphical setting
- Water sometimes freezes in place but bowl carries on
- Fish can sometimes come out of bowl
- Player can pause the load screens
- Fish can sometimes wrongly die in the pool on the second level.