We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Twelve a Dozen!
Please make sure you're running the latest version of iOS - to do this:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight
Updating Twelve a Dozen via the App Store
You should also check to see if you are running the latest version of the app.
- Simply open the App Store on your iPhone
- Tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Updates icon, located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Do you have issues running any other games or applications too?
Firstly, it might help to clear out cache data and long running processes by performing a hard reset or potentially clearing out your device's cache. A guide on how to do this for various Apple products can be found here.
Secondly, uninstalling and reinstalling the game might help, there could have been a problem with data corruption in the download process.
To uninstall an application purchased or otherwise installed from the App Store, simply do the following:
1) Hold your finger on either the icon for the application you wish to uninstall or any other icon until the icons on your home screen begin to shake or wiggle (the same action you take to move or re-arrange home screen icons)
2) Click the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the icon for the application you wish to remove
3) Delete the application from your iTunes applications tab
If you want to re-install the application at a later time, simply visit the App Store and select the application again.
Finally, please bear in mind some devices are simply not powerful enough to run the game, which is why we changed the settings in the store to only support iOS 7 or above. Surgeon Simulator requires quite a lot of power to play because of the complex physics.
You might be able to get a refund from Apple though, please note Bossa has no ability to refund apps purchased via iTunes. Typically Apple has a 14 day refund policy in Europe. For a guide on how to request a refund please click here.