We're aware that sometimes a character will either get stuck on the loading screen or just appear hovering in the air.
This occasionally can be solved by simply waiting a while or relogging - however, it usually requires some aid on our side to resolve.
When encountering this it is important to send us your output_log so we can investigate why this is happening. Make sure you do not relog or exit before sending them through as this will overwrite important information:
- Right-click the game in your Steam Library
- Select Properties
- Navigate to the Local Files tab
- Select Browse Local Files...
- Go to the UnityClient@Windows_Data folder
- Inside you'll find a .txt file called 'output_log' - attach this to your ticket.
After sending your report and logs try the following:
- Exit the game from the task manager and relaunch (may take multiple attempts)
- Try making another character and then log back into your initial character.
If none of these solutions help please raise a support ticket and we'll attempt to move your character to a revival chamber.