EU Server Restart 16:30 BST / 17:30 CEST / 11:30 EDT / 08:30 PDT 25th May
In order to mitigate the issue with people's progress being reset we are restarting the EU servers now.
We expect the maintenance to continue at least for one more hour folks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Servers are back up!
We are aware of a number of players who are experiencing an problem where their player knowledge and inventory have been reset.
This is a known Issue that we’re currently investigating and we’re VERY sorry you’ve had this experience.
It is a priority issue so we hope to have a resolution for you all soon.
We hope to have an update for you as soon as possible.
If you have had this error can you please raise a ticket with our official support site (Linked below) and include the output log for the game.
Instructions are as follows;
- Right click on Worlds Adrift in your Steam Library
- Select Properties > Local Files Tab
- Browse Local Files
- We need the latest ‘client’ txt file. Copy this and paste it to your desktop/documents
- Navigate to UnityClient@Windows_Data Folder
- Locate a file called ‘output_log’. Copy this too.
- Once you have those files go to https://www.worldsadrift.com/support/ and attach them to your ticket.