Your feedback on your experience during the Alpha is invaluable to us! So if you've found a bug you want to report, or you just want to share your thoughts we'd love to hear from you.
We're trying something a little new (for us) and we'd like you to post on the official Decksplash Discord. It's the fastest way to get your feedback directly to the developers.
For non-urgent bugs and crashes please make a support ticket and include your output_log.
- In Steam, open your game library.
- Right-click on “Decksplash Alpha” in your games list.
- Click on the “Properties” option.
- Click on the “Local Files” tab.
- Click on the “Browse Local Files…” button. This will open the folder the Decksplash Alpha was installed in.
- Head to the "Decksplash_Data" folder.
- Look for a .txt file called "Output_log."
- Attach this to your ticket.
Please try and be as detailed as possible with any feedback as the developers will be reading it daily. While we can't promise to respond to every post, rest assured we're watching and your help is appreciated!