Unfortunately, sometimes when playing online you may come across another player you do not get along with and need to report their behaviour or their choice of name.
To do this please create a new ticket and choose the appropriate category - behaviour or name.
There are many reasons why you'd need to report a player, please see this list for our Code of Conduct taken from our EULA.
You may not create a name, an alliance, a contribution or behave in a way which is:
- Abusive, seditious, pornographic, aggressive, homophobic, defamatory, libellous, untrue, hateful, discriminatory, obscene, inflammatory or racist;
- Harasses, bullies or intimidates any person or obscures or impedes other users’ ability to communicate or read conversations (this includes the use of any macros/SPAM to either the general playerbase or a single individual to disrupt chat);
- Involves exploitative behaviour, through but not limited to, third party programs, bots, scripts or other means which are reasonably prohibited by us from time to time, or which take advantage of bugs, unintended errors, or features that have not been documented, to access restricted parts of the Game or gain an unfair edge over other players;
- Involves selling or trading your Game account or characters, or dealing or trading in currency (whether or not this occurs inside or outside of the game for in-game items) or which otherwise constitutes activity which we reasonably deem against the “spirit” of the Game;
- Encourages any violation of this EULA or of a TPSP’s terms of service;
- Is unlawful, malicious, misleading (including impersonation), discriminatory or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call us or the Game into disrepute;
- Infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or facilitates or encourages such infringement or entails the distribution of any player’s personal information (other than your own, as a private message);
- Is technically harmful such as the introduction of computer viruses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data, or otherwise attempts to or actually does modify or interfere with the Game or overburden or disrupt any computer or server used by the Game;
- May be deemed a marketing or commercial communication;
- Promotes any illegal or unlawful activity including but not limited to solicitation, gambling or the sale of prescription medicines;
- Is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a person under the age of 18;
- Contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information or confidential information of any person;
- Constitutes, in our reasonable opinion, cheating or misuse of the Game, or an attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Game or parts thereof, or to the accounts of other users or networks or devices; or
- Solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
Notwithstanding the above, some of our games are an open-world sandbox, foregoing standard tropes and features of other online games. As a result the experience is, by design, user-lead and free-form in terms of what direction the Game might take. As such we, in our discretion, deem the majority of in-game conduct appropriate. There may be the potential for player versus player interaction in the Game (“PvP”). We may provide in-game solutions for protecting in-game assets, but users should be vigilant and protect themselves from other players who are potential threats to their character. Attacking another player, even repeatedly, is not in itself considered harassment. Certain prolonged cases of harassment (for example only, spawn camping revival chambers) may, in our reasonable opinion, be outside the scope of good sportsmanship and we reserve the right to take such action as we deem appropriate in response to that behaviour.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to permanent closure of your account.